New-Avalon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New-Avalon

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Justice League Finally a Go?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Morgan Le Fay
Noble Man/Woman
Noble Man/Woman

Number of posts : 836
Registration date : 2007-07-29

Justice League Finally a Go? Empty
PostSubject: Justice League Finally a Go?   Justice League Finally a Go? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 8:16 am

Will Superman make it back to the big screen with his Justice League pals before he takes another solo flight into theaters? That's the rumor on a couple of fansites that claim a "very reliable source" tells them that Happy Feet director George Miller will helm the Justice League movie, with superheroes Superman, Batman, the Flash, Wonder Woman and the Green Lantern all springing into action. The source also claims that Brandon Routh will most likely don his tights and cape for the JL flick before director Bryan Singer's solo sequel, Superman: The Man of Steel hits cameras. One more rumor from the source: One of the major JL characters will die, though he or she is not telling which one. This might be a cryptic clue, however: "Yup, WB is planning a death. And while I can go further … I'll stop there and let you wonder who won't make it." Wonder? Would they really kill off the flick's sole superheroine?

Source:
George Miller to Direct Justice League?
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1