New-Avalon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New-Avalon

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

how often do you have dreams?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Morgan Le Fay
Noble Man/Woman
Noble Man/Woman

Number of posts : 836
Registration date : 2007-07-29

how often do you have dreams? Empty
PostSubject: how often do you have dreams?   how often do you have dreams? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 8:20 am

And what is a healthy way to dream?
Back to top Go down
Tenshi-san
Noble Man/Woman
Noble Man/Woman
Tenshi-san

Female Number of posts : 867
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: how often do you have dreams?   how often do you have dreams? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 11:54 am

I dream almost every night, I think. And I can remember the most of them too. But I don't think it is healthy how I dream, simple too much and too weird.
Back to top Go down
Roo
Knight
Knight
Roo

Male Number of posts : 1001

Character sheet
Life Points:
how often do you have dreams? Left_bar_bleue1000/1000how often do you have dreams? Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Character Name: Roo

PostSubject: Re: how often do you have dreams?   how often do you have dreams? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 5:50 am

I never ever remember my dreams.. Sad
Back to top Go down
Tripple Goddess
High Goddess
High Goddess
Tripple Goddess

Female Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2007-07-28

Character sheet
Life Points:
how often do you have dreams? Left_bar_bleue1000/1000how often do you have dreams? Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Character Name: TG

PostSubject: Re: how often do you have dreams?   how often do you have dreams? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 6:39 am

dreams process things so dreaming is always healty.... think I dream about 5 or 6 times a week.
Back to top Go down
http://www.new-avalon.nl
Tenshi-san
Noble Man/Woman
Noble Man/Woman
Tenshi-san

Female Number of posts : 867
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: how often do you have dreams?   how often do you have dreams? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 3:12 am

I have to disagree on that, I have a lot of bad dreams, they make me fall out my bed and sometimes I can't sleep anymore if I had one. So I guess that isn't so healthy.
Back to top Go down
Tripple Goddess
High Goddess
High Goddess
Tripple Goddess

Female Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2007-07-28

Character sheet
Life Points:
Character Name: TG

PostSubject: Re: how often do you have dreams?   how often do you have dreams? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 6:20 am

Yes nightmares have that effect but even the nightmares are healty too. Your subcontious needs to process things you have seen, thought about or done and it does that in the way of dreams. (or nightmares)
Back to top Go down
http://www.new-avalon.nl
Roo
Knight
Knight
Roo

Male Number of posts : 1001

Character sheet
Life Points:
Character Name: Roo

PostSubject: Re: how often do you have dreams?   how often do you have dreams? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 11:31 am

I don't dream very often.. well I don't remember them very often, like once per 2 months.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how often do you have dreams?   how often do you have dreams? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how often do you have dreams?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New-Avalon :: General :: Thinking & Dreaming-
Jump to: