New-Avalon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New-Avalon

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you want to live of your writings?

Go down 
+3
Tripple Goddess
Thommy master of illusion
Morgan Le Fay
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Morgan Le Fay
Noble Man/Woman
Noble Man/Woman

Number of posts : 836
Registration date : 2007-07-29

Do you want to live of your writings? Empty
PostSubject: Do you want to live of your writings?   Do you want to live of your writings? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 8:08 am

Or so you have another kind of future planned out for yourself?
Back to top Go down
God
God

Number of posts : 822

Character sheet
Life Points:
Do you want to live of your writings? Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Do you want to live of your writings? Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Character Name: Andánen

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to live of your writings?   Do you want to live of your writings? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 11:51 am

I do not want to live of my writings.. At least it's not my intention. I'm going to become a teacher!!!
Back to top Go down
Tripple Goddess
High Goddess
High Goddess
Tripple Goddess

Female Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2007-07-28

Character sheet
Life Points:
Do you want to live of your writings? Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Do you want to live of your writings? Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Character Name: TG

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to live of your writings?   Do you want to live of your writings? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 6:24 am

Would be nice but I'm not counting on it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.new-avalon.nl
Roo
Knight
Knight
Roo

Male Number of posts : 1001

Character sheet
Life Points:
Character Name: Roo

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to live of your writings?   Do you want to live of your writings? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 11:18 am

No.
I want to do other things for living, writing is just something extra, don't even want to get money for it to be honest Smile
Back to top Go down
Tilo
Liberated Slave
Liberated Slave
Tilo

Male Number of posts : 316

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to live of your writings?   Do you want to live of your writings? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 6:40 am

Yes, but I want to have something else then. Otherwise, I think writing might get boring, and I don't want that, so I do want another job. Writing the whole da doesn't appeal to me.
I hope to become an archaeologist, or something like Steve Irwin (but I won't be working with stingrays then)
Back to top Go down
Dulcet
High God
High God
Dulcet

Male Number of posts : 57

Character sheet
Life Points:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to live of your writings?   Do you want to live of your writings? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 7:51 am

No writing for me is a past time. If I made a living off of it it'd become a chore.
Back to top Go down
http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/libr/b/e/bergstrom
Tripple Goddess
High Goddess
High Goddess
Tripple Goddess

Female Number of posts : 629

Character sheet
Life Points:
Character Name: TG

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to live of your writings?   Do you want to live of your writings? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 5:18 am

what's wrong with that?
Back to top Go down
http://www.new-avalon.nl
Tenshi-san
Noble Man/Woman
Noble Man/Woman
Tenshi-san

Female Number of posts : 867
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to live of your writings?   Do you want to live of your writings? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 1:10 pm

I'm considering to become a journalist, so I can say I hope to live of my writings. Anyway, I will keep doing it, it doesn't matter what I'll become.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to live of your writings?   Do you want to live of your writings? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New-Avalon :: Writings :: Questions about writing-
Jump to: