New-Avalon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New-Avalon

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who is your best writer ever?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Morgan Le Fay
Noble Man/Woman
Noble Man/Woman

Number of posts : 836
Registration date : 2007-07-29

Who is your best writer ever? Empty
PostSubject: Who is your best writer ever?   Who is your best writer ever? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 8:09 am

And why?
Back to top Go down
Thommy master of illusion
God
God
Thommy master of illusion

Number of posts : 822
Registration date : 2007-07-29

Character sheet
Life Points:
Who is your best writer ever? Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Who is your best writer ever? Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Character Name: Andánen

PostSubject: Re: Who is your best writer ever?   Who is your best writer ever? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 11:50 am

Roberd Jordan I guess.. Dunno really. But he is really good. I like the world he created, and the books are briljant!
Back to top Go down
Dulcet
High God
High God
Dulcet

Male Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-07-28

Character sheet
Life Points:
Who is your best writer ever? Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Who is your best writer ever? Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Who is your best writer ever?   Who is your best writer ever? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 7:57 am

May he rest in peace...

My favorite so far is George R. R. Martin. He was the first to break the barrier and write non cliche fantasy. His work is absolutely amazing and original. By original I mean he does not copy Tolkien's plot formula nor does he use the good vs. evil theme. Fantasy these days sucks because everyone and their uncle writes the same and gets published for paraphrasing!!! Christopher Paolini should be arrested and fined for blatantly taking so many ideas. In college, if I wrote a story like that, they'd want me to changeit because it's the most obvious case of plagiarism I've ever seen.

Anyway, Martin is my favorite.
Back to top Go down
http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/libr/b/e/bergstrom
Tripple Goddess
High Goddess
High Goddess
Tripple Goddess

Female Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2007-07-28

Character sheet
Life Points:
Character Name: TG

PostSubject: Re: Who is your best writer ever?   Who is your best writer ever? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 5:21 am

Difficult... Virginia Andrews is definetly somwhere up high... So is Marion Zimmer Bradley & Julliet Marilier...It's hard to choose because I read a lot of diffrent genre's
Back to top Go down
http://www.new-avalon.nl
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is your best writer ever?   Who is your best writer ever? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1