New-Avalon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New-Avalon

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is religion logical?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Morgan Le Fay
Noble Man/Woman
Noble Man/Woman

Number of posts : 836
Registration date : 2007-07-29

Is religion logical? Empty
PostSubject: Is religion logical?   Is religion logical? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 8:45 am

There is no religion that includes dinoseurs, yet people know they have existed. There is also a powerful evolution theory that explains where humand come from, yet people refuse to believe it. Why is it that although people know certain expects of a religion can't be true, they still blindly fall for it?
Back to top Go down
Cinnamon
New Bought Slave
New Bought Slave
Cinnamon

Female Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-11-28

Is religion logical? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is religion logical?   Is religion logical? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 6:06 am

Refuse to believe in the evolution theory is a bit extreme. Religion has something to do with believing in a reason for everything. The reason I believe, is because I can't give some things a place. There are people who only believe in the magic touch of God, and there are people who believe the dude doesn't exist at all! And there are people who believe there has to be something, how could this al happen? Of course, somewhere I know he isn't there, but there has to be something! People just get confused Razz
Back to top Go down

Is religion logical?
Page 1 of 1