New-Avalon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New-Avalon

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you need to morn?

Go down 
+3
Franchi
Roo
Morgan Le Fay
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Morgan Le Fay
Noble Man/Woman
Noble Man/Woman

Number of posts : 836
Registration date : 2007-07-29

Do you need to morn? Empty
PostSubject: Do you need to morn?   Do you need to morn? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 1:19 pm

When somebody dies you hardly know or dislike, should you morn for them? And should you feel guilty when you don't feel that way?
Back to top Go down
Roo
Knight
Knight
Roo

Male Number of posts : 1001

Character sheet
Life Points:
Do you need to morn? Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Do you need to morn? Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Character Name: Roo

PostSubject: Re: Do you need to morn?   Do you need to morn? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 1:50 pm

Only if you feel bad about that person dieing, alot of people die each day.. if we morn for them all we can't do anything else
Back to top Go down
Franchi
God
God
Franchi

Male Number of posts : 55

Character sheet
Life Points:
Do you need to morn? Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Do you need to morn? Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Do you need to morn?   Do you need to morn? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 2:56 pm

I agree with Roo, you need to have some positive feelings about the person who died, or we wouldn`t be able to do anything else than morn on our life.
Back to top Go down
Thommy master of illusion
God
God
Thommy master of illusion

Number of posts : 822

Character sheet
Life Points:
Character Name: Andánen

PostSubject: Re: Do you need to morn?   Do you need to morn? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 4:31 pm

Or if you know a person that was related to that person. (like family of that person or something)
Back to top Go down
Tripple Goddess
High Goddess
High Goddess
Tripple Goddess

Female Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2007-07-28

Character sheet
Life Points:
Character Name: TG

PostSubject: Re: Do you need to morn?   Do you need to morn? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 8:32 pm

You can't controll how you feel so why bother?
Back to top Go down
http://www.new-avalon.nl
Morgan Le Fay
Noble Man/Woman
Noble Man/Woman

Number of posts : 836

PostSubject: Re: Do you need to morn?   Do you need to morn? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 8:11 am

good point

out of politeness?
Back to top Go down
Tenshi-san
Noble Man/Woman
Noble Man/Woman
Tenshi-san

Female Number of posts : 867
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Do you need to morn?   Do you need to morn? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 3:09 am

I think you should at least show some respect for someone's death and the ones who morn. If you know a person, or someone who knows that person, you should be able to morn anyway.
Back to top Go down
Tripple Goddess
High Goddess
High Goddess
Tripple Goddess

Female Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2007-07-28

Character sheet
Life Points:
Character Name: TG

PostSubject: Re: Do you need to morn?   Do you need to morn? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 6:18 am

showing respect and morn are 2 diffrent things.
Back to top Go down
http://www.new-avalon.nl
Cinnamon
New Bought Slave
New Bought Slave
Cinnamon

Female Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Do you need to morn?   Do you need to morn? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 6:00 am

A wise person once told me about a phenomenon called The Monkeysphere. You should look it up on the internet. I could feel sorry for someone who's directly touched, but I won't morn for someone I don't know. It's hardly possible. It's a waste of time, a waste of positive energy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you need to morn?   Do you need to morn? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you need to morn?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New-Avalon :: General :: Thinking & Dreaming-
Jump to: